Friday, March 25, 2005

Yesterday (Thursday) was also a wonderful day to me, actually it was the best day, I woke up at 7:30 AM in the morning, got dressed and then I went with my father to the Passport office to get my new passport, then I took a cap from the passport office to Mustafa Ghassan's house, the we picked Mustafa Laith from the school to KARADDA DAKHEL, we went to Al-Laith Complex to buy cloths, sports ware and shoes, I bought NIKE sport shoes and it cost me about $ 40, also Mustafa Laith bought one, after that I went to my guitar master (Saad Zai) to C him, I haven't seen him for ages and I was so missing him coz he's so great, U know what, he gave me his album for FREE !!! I've tried too hard to give him money but he refused that, he's so great, I really don't know how to thank him, anyway after that we took a taxi to Al-Harthia st., and had our lunch at City Center restaurant, then we returned back home. At 6 PM, My father took me to Amin's house and I stayed the night there.
2day (Friday), I woke up at around 9:30 AM, went to my Math teacher at 10:15 AM, then I returned back to Amin's house at 11:30 AM, Wasted my time there on the Internet, got my lunch at 3:30 AM, then I slept till 8 PM, and my mom and dad came to took me, and here Iam writing the story of my life, C YA all…………….. Later

10 comments:

  1. This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this game downloads site, it's pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

    If you have a chance, can you visit my how to play guitar site

    It has all guitar related stuff.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, great blog! Keep it up.

    I have a minibike site. It pretty much covers minibike related stuff.

    Come and have a look if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoo News

    Microsoft, Yahoo Reportedly Ready To Link Instant-Messaging Services (TechWeb via Yahoo! News)
    Microsoft and Yahoo are expected to announce Wednesday interoperability between each other's instant messaging service, a move that could dramatically change a market that's been dominated by America Online Inc., a newspaper reported.


    Today's News From & About Yahoo


    cc Infopage: 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects


    PS: To get more, just click the links

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across you blog and thought you may find this site usefull. It has gas saving tips and where to find cheap gas. aaa travel

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a christmas gift site/blog. It pretty much covers gift ideas for christmas related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. saturn ring is another saturn ring place to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word poster, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Zealand website design services. Try christchurch web design We have fantastic prices for custom design and web hosting. Compare our prices to our competition. Get professional feature packed hosting from $5.95 a month. If you need a south island web design company contact us. We can optimize your website so you receive more people who are interested in what your selling or what your website is about. Imagion for a second you have a blog subject or website related to the New Zealand Rugby World Cup 2011 We can send you people who would join your blog or website to talk about that same subject. For example this phrase is typed into search engines by people everyday government house new zealand What search terms or phrases are people using to find your products or services. Is your site optimized with the right keywords. We have lots more information on our website, so come check us out at christchurch web design
    Handy Link
    Travel to New Zealand, Looking for New Zealand accommodation?
    Here are two great handy links
    christchurch new zealand accommodation
    new zealand accommodation queenstown

    ReplyDelete
  10. Searching for Travel Guide?
    We have collected together in one convenient place a wide assortment of Travel Guide information.http://www.holiday-travel-guide.com/

    ReplyDelete