Wednesday, March 23, 2005

What a great day yesterday was, the school was gay as usual just like the weather here, I went after the school with Mustafa Ghassan to Karam's house, and then we did just like the last week, we went to City Center Restaurant and we found it closed then we went to Moonlight, we stayed there for about an hour, then we return to Karam's place. His PC was so slow so he asked me to Format his Windows XP and then Install it again, so I did that, after I've installed all his hardware definitions, I entered his IP address and DNS numbers for his Wireless Internet but it didn't work so he called his Internet provider and told them about the problem and they told him that they will send a guy within the next 30 mins. And they did, a guy came and and he was acting like he's BILL GATES and he knows nothing!!! He told me that I've formatted the windows in the wrong way, just like if it was my first time to do that!!! So he asked my friend (Karam) to come to their office to format his PC , at the time I couldn't stand it any longer so I asked the guy to tell me about the kind of problem that faced him with the internet and he told me that he couldn't install the LAN driver !!! I'VE INSTALL IT before he came but I didn't know the GATEWAY address so the internet didn't work, so I install the LAN driver and then he entered the DNS, IP...etc.
So the internet start working again, SORRY FOR WRITING ALL THIS BUT I REALLY WANT TO WASTE MY TIME HERE COZ I HAVE NOTHING TO DO AT THE MOMENT.
Today is my friend (Hannah)'s birthday, she is now officially 16, so I gotta send her an e-card, C YA all..... LATERZ!!!
SAM ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment