Monday, March 21, 2005

OMG, John Petrucci & Jordan Rudess are 2 unbeleiveable musicians, they are great, My father came back from Jordan 2day and he brought me 3 great CDs':
1-An Evening With John Petrucci & Jordan Rudess
2-Jordan Rudess (Rhythm Of Time)
3-Cradle Of Filth (Nymphetamine)
although I didn't ask him for Rudess's album but it's ok, I asked him to bring (The Electric Joe Satriani An Anthology) and (The Infinite Steve Vai An Anthology) coz these 2 CD's contain their best music, he couldn't buy them coz he coudln't get back to Mute Records to take them ,anyway maybe he'll go back to Jordan on April 3rd, But John Petrucci is a great guitarist, I didn't know that at 1st, coz I don't have any records to him, my friend (AnaRki13) is Petrucci's biggest fan, he have most of his Albums-well maybe all of them !-,maybe I should order them from him instead of going to Jordan and record them there, I'm so happy coz I'm listening to him at the moment coz his style is just between Satriani and Malmsteen, Great style isn't it ??? GO AND GET HIS RECORDS ! WHAT R U WAITING FOR ??
Gotta go now....C YA

No comments:

Post a Comment